- Since milk Is white, why Is butter yellow?
- Was chocolate used as currency?
- Over 60% of the US cranberry crop comes from Wisconsin
- Wild turkeys have over 5,000 feathers
- Does cooking spinach increase its health benefits?
Friday, November 18, 2016
Since milk is white, why is butter yellow? Our foodie edition
I must have Thanksgiving dinner on the brain today. So instead of fighting the urge to think about food, I'm collecting little foodie tidbits to nourish your brain. Now that I think about it, you could probably combine all these foods to make a spectacular feast on turkey day.