If you have time to view the Sunday papers and Monday posters, why not stop by your fellow WHSLA members projects and presentations to say "Hi"? Here's who will be presenting at the conference. Please let me know if I've missed anyone.
Papers, Milwaukee Room, Sunday at 1 pm
- Elizabeth Suelzer, Jennifer Deal, Karen Hanus, Barbara Ruggeri, Rita Sieracki, Elizabeth Witkowski; Medical College of Wisconsin Libraries, Advocate Aurora, Carroll University Paper #1: Still feeling the effects: a citation analysis of the highly cited, retracted article on MMR vaccines and autism
- Heather Jett, Diana Almader-Douglas, Tara Brigham, Lisa Marks; Mayo Clinic Libraries Poster #5: Cross-country Collaboration: Connecting Colleagues through Evidence-based Practice Education
- Elizabeth Suelzer, Johnathon Neist; Medical College of Wisconsin Poster #7: Librarian Feedback Loops Improve Medical Student Self-Directed Learning Skills
- Trisha Adamus, Sarah Stevens, Erin Jonaitis, Tobin Magle, Maria Kamenetsky, Steve Goldstein; University of Wisconsin – Madison Poster #11: Teaching Health Science Professionals Computational and Data Management Skills Using Clinical Data in a Carpentries-style Lesson
- Kathy Koch; Advocate Aurora Library Network, Advocate Aurora Health Poster #14: A Library-Bariatric Surgery Collaboration to Provide Reliable Consumer Health Information
- Brenda Fay, Jennifer Deal, Annie Lipski; Advocate Aurora Library Network, Advocate Aurora Health Poster #15: Care and feeding of health sciences institutional repositories: funding and administration models