The Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) Book Club
If you are looking for some interesting non-pandemic reading over the holidays, this hour with the author could very well connect you with your next read!
Dr. Sullivan's main points for writing the book are as follows:
- You are not who you think you are.
- You are under the influence of hidden forces.
- Exposing these hidden forces will help you live a better life.
- And will help guide precision medicine.
- Meet your Maker
- Meet Your Tastes
- Meet your Appetite
- Meet your Addictions
- Meet your Moods
- Meet your Demons
- Meet your Match
- Meet your Mind
- Meet your Beliefs
- Meet your Future
- Genes are the piano keys, but the environment plays the song.
- You cannot consider the genetic code out of environmental context.
- There are lots of different versions of YOU in your genetic code. If you grew up in a different environment, you'd be a different person.
Visit The NNLM Reading Club for more info including the following:
- Free discussion Guides
- Promotional Materials
- Health Info
- Program Ideas