Thursday, December 9, 2021

Down for Everyone or Just Me?


 Thought I'd share this handy website, as I had to use it a few times this week:

Down for Everyone or Just Me


This site checks if a website is down for everyone or just you.
Just plug in the url and click the blue "or just me" button.  

For example, if you can’t load or login to Facebook you can check if Facebook is down here and we will tell you if it is down when our servers check. 

This can be handy to know if the problem is with everyone or just something with your ISP or local area.

Here's what the down message looks like:


Guess I'll just wait it out ...

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Michele! I never knew this was an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele! You've saved my future sanity. This is such a great resource.

    ReplyDelete