Tuesday, January 25, 2022

70-Over-70 Podcast


I found a new-to-me podcast called 
70-Over-70. 

From their website: "70 Over 70: a show about how we make the most of the time we have left. Max Linsky talks to 70 remarkable people, all over the age of 70, not just about their past but their lives right now. These are conversations about the big questions we all ask ourselves, no matter how old we are. What does it mean to live well? What are we still searching for? And how do we learn to let go?"

I have not been able to do any oral history interviews with the Sisters who founded my hospital in the past 2 years, and I realized how much I missed that project, talking with older and wiser people about what's important in life, and the lessons they've learned.  This podcast fills that empty space for me.  I hope you enjoy it too.

What are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment