PubMed Health has been out for a few years now. This video helped me understand PubMed Health and how it’s different from PubMed, as well as PubMed Health’s utility for Physicians and Clinicians in terms of evidence-based practice and comparative effectiveness for interventions at the point-of-care.
The whole point of PubMed Health is:
2) to understand what they find.
- 40,000 systematic reviews since 2003
- Over 6,000 consumer versions
- 1,000 EBP Clinical Guides [articles] for consumers and clinicians
- 2,000 PubMed Health Glossary entries