Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February is National Library Lovers' Month

In addition to being Black History Month, American Heart Month, and a bunch of other things, apparently February is National Library Lovers' Month!  Did you know that?  I feel like I haven't heard of this one before, which is a little embarrassing.  But even the National Day Calendar said they couldn't find anything on the history of this event, so maybe I'm not alone in not knowing about it.  

If you're reading this, you're very likely a librarian and good at finding things.  If you're the first one to find and tell me the origin of Library Lovers' Month, I'll send you a fabulous* prize!

By GK tramrunner229 - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2699019
*Fabulous is a subjective term.  Actual prize will probably just be something small and weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment