Call for Applications: Evidence Based Library and Information Practice Copyeditors
- Accept or reject copyediting requests in a timely manner
- Utilize EBLIP copyediting guidelines alongside APA style guidelines
- Ensure that proper grammar and spelling conventions are addressed
- Verify citations and references to the extent possible with available bibliographic resources and advise Editor of any not checked
- Meet copyediting deadlines set by Editors
- Identify inconsistencies or changes in format/style as necessary
- Communicate with the Lead Copyeditor regarding circumstances that might require temporary absences from editing availability
Interested persons should send a cover letter, indicating areas of strength they would bring to the role, and resume/cv as a single PDF file to Heather Healy, Lead Copyeditor, at email@example.com by April 4, 2020.
**Please note that Evidence Based Library and Information Practice is a non-profit, open access journal and all positions are voluntary and unpaid. The positions are an excellent opportunity for continuing professional development and gaining experience in reviewing or critically appraising library-related research.
**Only those applicants who are selected or shortlisted will be contacted.
About the journal: