Thursday, October 1, 2020

Helpful Tips for Common Docline Login Issues: Avoid the dreaded "Permission Denied" Message

 

Helpful tips for common DOCLINE login issues.

I am re-posting this because the dreaded "Permission Denied" message was the bane of my existence when the New Docline began.  Due to a perfect storm of other factors internal to my own organization and NLM, "Permission Denied" was a near constant and frustrating companion for me when New Docline was launching.  Talk about FMO!  Everyone else was moving on, and I couldn't even get on at the time.   My issues have since resolved [Hurray!], but I wanted to make sure this solution was out there for the rest of you.   

-- Michele Matucheski, MLS, AHIP

Medical Librarian - Ascension Wisconsin


Avoid "Permission Denied" with new recommended

  •  PDF contains bookmarked content helpful to both new and existing users.


Docline - NLM's Inter-Library Loan System

Questions about DOCLINE? See the DOCLINE Resources home page for quick tour videos, FAQs and more. 

Contact your Coordinator for help using the system.

Write to the Help Desk with feedback or to report technical issues. 







No comments:

Post a Comment