My Favorite Tech - Call for Participants
- Is there a piece of technology that's making your work life simpler
- or your personal life more organized?
- Is there an app or a gadget that you recommend to everyone, even if they don't ask?
Then this session is for you!
Sign up for My Favorite Tech and share your can't-live-without-it tech with your fellow WHSLA members.
The tech can be almost anything -- software, apps, gadgets, accessories. It doesn't matter if it costs $10,000 or it's free, if it's the latest fad or if it's been around for a decade. Big or small, complex or simple, we want to hear about it.
- You have 3 minutes to present (We'll be strict on time, so practice!)
- You can use PowerPoint slides
- NO live demonstrations of the tool
- Only 1 person can present on each tech.
- You must be a WHSLA member or be registered for the meeting
To help guide your presentation, consider answering one or more of these questions:
- Why is it your favorite tech?
- What does it do?
- How much does it cost?
- Who is it for?
- Why is it better than the competition?
- How much time does it take to learn?
To sign up, fill out this quick and easy form.
- No abstracts, no rubrics, no judging -- you're in!
- Space is limited to the first 18 who sign up.
The My Favorite Tech session is scheduled to run at The 2021 WHSLA Web Conference on June 16 at 1 pm CST.