Registration is now open for the 2017 WHSLA conference, to be held online, Thursday, November 2. All WHSLA members in good standing may attend the conference free of charge. Not a member yet? Join for $20 and attend the fall conference at no charge. Reduced rates are available for students. Not sure if you're paid up on dues? Check the membership list here.
- Network with other Wisconsin health science librarians
- Attend from your home or work
- Hear what's going on with NNLM GMR
- Participate in Michelle Kraft's two-part keynote session on librarians keeping up with change in the workplace and healthcare
- Listen to lightning talks on engaging your audience when teaching, the dark web, the user experience, library friendly contract language, comics for your hospital or academic library, and Kouze and Posner's leadership challenge.